Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The News.


The good news:  I had a delicious muffin from Whole Foods today.  Its muffin-top was especially large.
The bad news:  It had a date pit in it that I nearly chipped my tooth on.  Nearly.  Now there's no chance to sue, make millions, and be able to afford more than just their baked goods.

The good news:  I'm going to Galiano Island tomorrow for a 3 day hike/bike/eat/drink getaway with my pals Dana and Heather.
The bad news:  None.  There is simply no downside to this.

The good news:  I heard from Tourism Richmond....
The bad news:  .....that they're not announcing the winner until June 5th.

The good news:  This gives me plenty of time to take up new hobbies.
The bad news:  These hobbies will likely include squirming in my chair and stress-eating.  Muffin-tops.

The good news:  We all get to look forward to Moonrise Kingdom, Wes Anderson's new movie.
The bad news:  It doesn't come out until June 1st.

The good news:  That's a heck of a lot sooner than June 5th!











4 comments:

  1. i think your good news is all pretty good. :) also, i'd forgotten when that movie was coming out. i'm stoked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never heard of that movie before! It looks hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your trip! Galiano is nice!!
    Can't wait for the news!! The best of luck!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete